At a Glance
Treats a variety of infections
Safe for all cats and dogs, including kittens and puppies
Easy to administer
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Clindamycin is a broad spectrum, orally administered, prescription antibiotic that treats bacterial infections and some protozoan infections, such as babesiosis and toxoplasmosis, in soft tissue, bone, and teeth. Since bacteria require proteins in order to develop and reproduce, Clindamycin targets those proteins, and prevents the spread of infection, giving the immune system the support it needs to then kill the bacteria. In high doses, Clindamycin has the ability to actually kill bacteria and protozoa directly.
Clindamycin is the Generic Alternative to Glindamycin.
Side Effects and Warnings
Seek emergency veterinary aid if your pet experiences an allergic reaction such as, hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat. Consult veterinarian if your pet experiences watery or bloody diarrhea, fever, chills, body aches, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice, urinating less than usual or not at all, fever, headache, blistering or peeling of the skin, or anything out of the ordinary.
Interactions may occur with vitamins and supplements, erythromycin, or cyclosporine.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
150mg per capsule
Liquid 25mg/ml. - 20ml
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Administer Clindamycin to the exact specifications prescribed by veterinarian. Give Clindamycin orally with water.
All Weights: 2.5mg-15mg per pound every 12 hours for a maximum of 28 days
All Weights: 5mg-15mg per pound once every 24 hours
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spanky1225 Excellent value for my cat
This generic brand of clindamycin is an excellent value offered by Pet Care Rx, as it ensures the continued health of my cat at the same ease of use. The monthly auto-shipments are also a great convenience. Thank you for offering this product in that manner. It saves me from needless trips to my veterinarian just to pick up the product.
July 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 Used for abscess
After a major abscess resulting from tooth decay and periodontal disease, my dog was discharged from the emergency hospital with liquid Clindamycin. It cleared everything completely and she responded very well. She's also 13 years old, so I was concerned with side effects but she's had none so far, other than a little decrease in appetite and drooling upon each dose. An excellent antiobiotic for tooth abscess and infection.
January 2, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 USED IN 25MG FOR BAD BREATH,CAUSED BY MOUTH INFECTION
THIS WORKS GREAT. AFTER 1 DOSE MY DOGS BREATH IS 100% BETTER
October 9, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 Don't pay for major teeth cleaning ever again!
This is EXCELLENT for keeping teeth clean & tartar FREE!! I've used this for MANY years & none of my dogs have EVER lost a tooth to decay or infection! 3 drops per week in the dog's food & GOODBYE TO TOOTH DECAY!!! I LOVE this medication!!
June 21, 2007
Clindamycin Oral Drops
Clindamycin is an antibiotic prescribed by veterinarians for both dogs and cats, and is the drug of choice for certain types of infections. It is administered by injection or by mouth, and is safe for puppies and kittens.
In stock! Order now!
Clindamycin Oral Drops
based on 4
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price