Behavior & Anxiety Management
In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
Suppresses abnormal behaviour, reducing aggression
Prevents nausea and vomiting
Easy to administer tablets
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
When your pet is afraid or upset, you might need a prescription that immediately calms your pet and prevents them from suffering the symptoms of fear. Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride is used as an antiemetic or tranquilizer and is one of the most widely used antipsychotic drugs. It is effective in suppressing abnormal behaviour, reducing aggression and inducing a generally tranquillizing effect. Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride can also be used to reduce nausea and vomiting.
Chlorpromazine is the generic alternative to Thorazine.
Side Effects and Warnings
Tremors, shivering, rigastro-intestinaldity and loss of the righting reflexes, lethargy, diarrhea, and loss of anal sphincter tone may also be seen.
10mg per tablet
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Helps relieve common allergy symptoms
- Works for dogs and cats
- Fast acting
- Relieves allergy symptoms including those associated with insect bites
- Fast-acting formula in coated tablets that are easy on the stomach
- Same active ingredient as leading allergy remedy in human market
- Promotes healthy recovery from a myriad of conditions
- Treats serious cases of bronchial and diseases in the lungs, intestines, spinal cord, brain and blood.
- Provides relief in emergency anaphylactic reactions, spine trauma, and shock