At a Glance
Works as an antiseptic against a range of micro-organisms
Fights bacteria, fungi, ringworm, and yeast
For dogs and horses on superficial cuts, abrasions, and insect bites
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Whether you're a canine owner or an equestrian, it's a good idea to have Chlorhexidine Solution in the house. Chlorhexidine Solution is a topical aqueous cleaning solution for application to superficial cuts, abrasions, or insect stings. It fights bacteria, fungi, ringworm, and yeast that cause infections. Plus, it's easy to use and apply.
2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Side Effects and Warnings
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. This product is not to be used in ears. If contact is made, flush immediately
and thoroughly with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Dilute 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of Chlorhexidine Solution per gallon of clean water. Rinse skin area to be treated with solution. Wipe away excess and pat dry with a sterile gauze or sponge.
Cleaning solution for cuts, abrasions and insect stings
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price