Cleaning solution for cuts, abrasions and insect stings
In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
Works as an antiseptic against a range of micro-organisms
Fights bacteria, fungi, ringworm, and yeast
For dogs and horses on superficial cuts, abrasions, and insect bites
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
Whether you're a canine owner or an equestrian, it's a good idea to have Chlorhexidine Solution in the house. Chlorhexidine Solution is a topical aqueous cleaning solution for application to superficial cuts, abrasions, or insect stings. It fights bacteria, fungi, ringworm, and yeast that cause infections. Plus, it's easy to use and apply.
2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Side Effects and Warnings
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. This product is not to be used in ears. If contact is made, flush immediately
and thoroughly with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Dilute 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of Chlorhexidine Solution per gallon of clean water. Rinse skin area to be treated with solution. Wipe away excess and pat dry with a sterile gauze or sponge.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Effectively decreases joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation
- Available over-the-counter
- Convenient chewable tablets in a flavor your dog will love
- Available in formulas for small/medium and large dogs
- Improves your dog's joint health and comfort
- Contains Glucosamine, MSM, Vitamin C, Chondroitin, and InflaShield-10
- Tasty and chewable - give it to your dog as a treat
- All in one pill for your dog's joint health
- Time release formula
- Delicious liver-flavored treat