At a Glance
An effective cleanser and conditioner
Long-lasting defense against many bacteria
Effective on cats, dogs and horses
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Side Effects and Warnings
Wet your pet's coat thoroughly with water. Work shampoo into a lather and apply over the entire body surface; let it sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing carefully with water. Repeat as needed.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 4 out of 5 Healthy skin and coat
Our dog's skin and coat has never looked better. Bud must be bathed twice a week with an antibacterial medicated shampoo to prevent skin infection. We were using Keto Chlor shampoo containing 2.5% chlorhexidine and it was effective. However, we have switched to Chlorhexiderm with 2% chlorhexidine and the reults are spectacular! Our dog's coat is luxurious, shiny, and his skin is healthy. An added bonus for us is the price! It is much less expensive than Keto Chlor. HInt: I mix into an empty bottle the quantity of shampoo I will be using for one bath with a small qty of water. Just give it a shake, pour it on your wet pet and it can be spread easily. Hint: Our Vet insists that we not rub our dog's skin back and forth, or scratch it. This helpful hint alone has improved the condition of our dog's coat.
April 13, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 Best shampoo ever!
I have tried every dog shampoo out there and this is the only one that actually gets my dogs skin and coat clean and staying clean. It helps with sensitive skin too for my pit/lab/boxer mutt who is allergic to perfumed shampoos, fleas, etc. My other dog has drier skin and downy coat and this shampoo penetrates and really works.
July 5, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Great Smelling and Cleans Wonderfully!
My dog, an American Staffordshire Terrier, has allergy problems occasionally, and our vet recommended Chlorhexiderm. I can't be happier with the results! It gets off all the gunk, even some of the red stains around the mouth! We use it every week and frequently get comments on how good she smells. Won't ever change to another pet shampoo. Our cat gets to benifit from it as well.
The only minus I've seen is that sometimes it doesn't lather the best...
January 2, 2006
Chlorhexiderm Shampoo is a complete shampoo for pets including cats, dogs and horses. While maintaining a proper pH balance, this dual-action Chlorhexiderm Shampoo cleans skin with an astringent, antimicrobial formula and becomes an emollient conditioner for a smoother coat.
In stock! Order now!
based on 3
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price