At a Glance
Treats tapeworms in dogs & cats
Keep your dog safe this season
Treats tapeworm infections
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Epsiprantel is an anthelminthic (dewormer) used to treat tapeworm infections in dogs and cats.
Side Effects and Warnings
Pharmacist advises that Cestex should not be given to puppies and kittens younger than 7 weeks of age. Possible side effects include vomiting and/or diarrhea, but are uncommon.
12.5 mg,Per Tablet,
100 mg, Per Tablet
Use As Directed By Veterinarian
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Safe for use in dogs and cats
- Prevents flea infestations for a full 30 days
- Kills fleas within 30 minutes
- Convenient once a month chewable tablet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 4 out of 5 Works Great
Every summer my cat gets tapeworms from the darn fleas. I give her 1 1/2 tabs. and the worms are gone. Wish the flea stuff worked as well on the fleas as this does on the worms.
July 26, 2008
Rated 3 out of 5 good stuff
I think its a good product but should be packages for more than one use. More quanity in the bottle. *This is a prescription item
July 8, 2005
Heartworm & Deworming
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price