• Suspension of particulate, microencapsulated
marine proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates fortified
with complex and free-form amino and fatty acids,
and vitamins important to immune system function.
• Appropriate for feeding many LPS, zooxanthellate,
and azooxanthellate soft corals, as well as
gorgonians, anemones, and other solitary and
colonial polyps, particularly at night when tentacles
are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
• Readily eaten by a multitude of reef-associated
fishes known to feed on zooplankton and food
particles drifting in the water column, including
anemonefishes, basslets and pseudochromids,
anthias, damselfishes and chromis, pygmy
angelfishes, cardinalfishes, dartfishes, jawfishes,
hawkfishes, wrasse, and many surgeonfishes.
• Does not require refrigeration.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.