Your PetCareRx Points (0)
For a complete selection of aquarium products, visit our
Drop the product here to add to your comparison queue!
My dog ate leaf from a poinsettia plant and I had read some where it was a poisonous plant for animals. Is this true and if so is it fatal or just make him sick. He seems o k except for a slight loose bowels movements. Thank you for your prompt reply.…
Would the ingestion of a plant (flowering plant or a plain green leaf plant)cause a cat to vomit a red substance (could be blood)?
My four year old cat keeps eating my house plant. I was wondering if I should be worried and how can I stop it?
How often should I take my dog to the vet? My dog is a puupy of about 8 months. The Vet said one of his testicles did not dropped. Can I still breed him. How much will this corrective surgy cost? What do think I should do with him? My next question…
I recently found a stray cat and her kittens who are still drinking her milk and whos teeth have not developed completely. Can you give me some advice for their care and their approximate age?
"They provide fast service at a great price. Customer service is the best. They c..." Read All »
-Jim, Franklin Square, NY
View More PetCareRx Reviews »