At a Glance
Effectively treats fungal and bacterial ear infections in dogs and cats
Easy-to-use, water-based drops
Can help reduce inflammation and discomfort while your pet heals
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Baytril Otic. Drop is an FDA-approved prescription medication used to treat fungal and bacterial ear infections in dogs and cats. These easy-to-use, water-based drops can also help reduce inflammation and discomfort in the ears while your pet heals.
Baytril Otic. Drop contains the antimicrobials Enrofloxacin and silver sulfadiazine that kill or inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, and protozoans. Enrofloxacin combats bacteria while silver sulfadiazine fights fungal infections. It comes in a convenient dropper bottle with easy instructions.
Active Ingredient: Enrofloxacin, 5mg
Other Ingredients: Silver Sulfadiazine,10 mg, Benzyl Alcohol (a preservative), Cetylstearyl Alcohol (a stabilizer), Neutral Oil, Purified Water
Medication GuideBaytril Otic: Pet Ear Infection Treatment Guide
Side Effects and Warnings
Your pet may experience a localized allergic reaction. Contact your veterinarian if it does not go away. If your pet exhibits any of the following serious side effects, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian: hearing loss, increased reddening of the ear, or vestibular (balance) disorders.
This medication should only be used after your veterinarian has inspected your dog’s ears and found that the eardrum is not perforated.
Do not use this medication in animals that are allergic to it.
Use with caution in animals with CNS disorders.
Use with caution in pregnant, breeding, lactating, or young growing animals.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Contact your veterinarian if your pet’s symptoms persist. Tell your veterinarian about any other medications that your pet is taking.
Always follow the directions provided by your veterinarian.
Shake well before use.
The usual dosage is 5 to 10 drops for dogs or cats weighing 35 pounds or less.
For bigger dogs, 10 to 15 drops may be required.
After applying the drops, gently massage the ear canal to ensure that the medicine is spread evenly.
Apply twice daily for a duration of up to 14 days
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5
by radiantrosa Baytril Otic
Love this stuff as Buster has bad ears. And this clears it up fast. Also found when he has Proteins, other than fish, his ears go crazy. So also feed him Wellness Simple Salmon and Potato Hard Dog Food. That and use Zymox Drops daily except when on Baytril. Got this from a fellow Dog Rescuer(: Anything for our KIDS(:
January 9, 2014
Baytril Otic. Drop is effective against infections of the ears of your cat or dog caused by bacteria and fungi. It comes in a convenient dropper bottle with easy instructions.
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price