At a Glance
Helps support normal function and health of kidneys
Easy-to-administer, enteric-coated capsules
Compatible with other therapies
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
Side Effects and Warnings
No reported side effects – can be safely used with conventional renal failure treatments.
Note: Azodyl must be refrigerated at all times. Keep refrigerated at 4° C for best results. To ensure proper temperature, this product will automatically ship overnight, at a cost built into the price.
Azodyl capsules should be given whole and not opened or crushed. If necessary, administer the capsule with a piece of the animal’s favorite food, treat, or with a pill pocket. Keep plenty of water available for the pet to drink.
Up to 5 lbs. - Give 1 capsule daily
5–10 lbs - Give 2 capsules daily (1 in the AM and 1 in the PM)
Over 10 lbs - Give 3 capsules daily (2 in the AM and 1 in the PM)
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Note: Azodyl requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, this product will automatically ship overnight, at a cost built into the price.
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price