Giving a dog a treat can be nearly the best part of your dog's day--and depending on how much happy wiggling and tail-wagging goes along with it, it just might be one of your favorite times of day, too!
With all the options out there, it can be a bit daunting to find the best for your dog. That's why we've put in the legwork and found the best treats for every occasion for you.
Whether you need a dental treat to help keep your dog's teeth clean and healthy, or whether you want a treat with a short and sweet ingredient list, we've found just the thing. Treats can even help support your dog's joint health. Take a look and get a-treating!
Not every treat has to have a hidden agenda. Use these treats when your dog listens to a command to help with their training, or just whenever your bundle of love is being irresistibly cute.
Dogswell Vitality Jerky Treats
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants
- Free of hormones and steroids
- Made from all-natural ingredients
Pro-Treat 100% Pure Beef Liver Treats
- No presertaives, fillers, or additives
- Freeze-dried for a longer shelf life
- Originally developed to train show dogs
Chicken Wrapped Biscuit Dog Treats
- Bone-shaped biscuits wrapped with chicken
- Their small bite size makes these treats perfect for training treats
- Made with real chicken
Tasty T-Bone Chewy Dog Treat
- Fun T-bone steak shape
- Irresistible beef flavor
Green and Organic
Good for your dog, and good for the environment. Organic foods are produced without herbicides, pesticides, or artificial fertilizers, and do not contain chemical additives. Organic farming mimics natural ecosystems and maintains and replenishes nutrients in the soil. You'll know your dog is getting a healthy treat.
Pet Greens Beef Dog Treats
- Made with organic wheat grass, which is gluten-free
- No grains or fillers
- Recipe made with 90% meat
Grandma Lucy's Organic Baked Dog Treats
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
- Available in pumpkin, ginger, blueberry, cinnamon, and honey flavors
Gourmet Select Organic Bone Shaped Cookies
- Grown and handled according to strict organic standards
- Flavored with hearty grain and organic honey
- You'll love the fun bone shape
Newman's Own Organic Chicken Dog Treats
- Tantalizing chicken taste
- These treats are USDA Certified Organic
- Boosted nutrition with organic carrots and apples
Dental health is one of the most overlooked aspects of dog wellness. Plaque buildup can lead to cavities and gum disease. Luckily, dental treats can help keep your dog's teeth clean, and give a healthy outlet for the dog that loves to gnaw.
- Easily digestible, chewy dental treat
- Contains high-quality proteins, fibers, and antioxidants for dental health
- Reduces plaque and tartar
C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Chews
- Coated with a patented solution to remove plaque and tartar
- Conatins beefhide for natural abrasive cleaning
- Helps to freshen your dog's breath
Halo Spot's Chew Pumpkin Dental Treat
- Natural and highly digestible ingredients
- Low in fat
- Cleans teeth and freshens breath
Treats for Hip and Joint Health
Lots of dogs supper from arthritis and joint pain, especially as they get older. Give your dog a treat that will get them moving more and get their tail wagging at the same time.
GlycoFlex III Bite-Sized Chews
- Combats joint deterioration in older and working dogs
- Provides pain relief from arthritis
Dogswell Veggie Life Happy Hips Chew Treats
- All-natural flavors of sweet potato and chicken
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
Phycox Canine Joint Support
- A whole host of joint treats and products
- A great source of phytonutrients, which offer joint support and relief
Single Ingredient Treats
Have you ever looked at an ingredient list and wondered what the heck all those long words mean? And with all the hubub out there about what chemicals or preservatives are or aren't okay, wouldn't it be nice to know exactly what you're treating your dog with? That's the benefit of single-ingredient treats. There's nothing else to them.
Halo Liv-A-Littles Wild Salmon Protein Treats
- Made from 100% wild salmon
- Easily digestible
- Great source of protein
Grandma Lucy's Freeze Dried Dog Treats
- Made from all-natural ingredients and no added preservatives
- Availible in tons of flavors: lamb, tuna, ocean whitefish, venison, pork, and chicken
Cadet Gourmet Pig Ear Strips
- Dogs love the flavor of these treats
- 100% natural
Happy Dog of Cape Cod Elk Antler
- Completely renewable rescource -- elk naturally shed their antlers every year
- Harvested and packed in America, from the wild elk of Montana
- Longer lasting than rawhide and synthetic chew toys
Get to sampling these treats with your dog and see just how perfect the treat for the right occasion can be.
More Ways to Find Just What You Need
What's the Difference Between K9 Advantix and Frontline Plus for Dogs?
A Pet Parent's Guide to the Best Skin and Coat Care Products
How to Buy Puppy Supplies You'll Actually Use
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website.