At a Glance
Safe for cats and dogs
One of the most commonly prescribed antibiotics for pets
Effective in treating several different infections
Generic Alternative is Clindamycin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects may include an upset stomach, causing vomiting and diarrhea. More serious effects may occur if an allergic reaction is triggered.
Available in easy-to-administer capsules and liquid drops, avoiding the messiness of intramuscular injections
75mg per capsule
150mg per capsule
Use as directed by a veterinarian. Typically, dosage is 5.5 mg/kg once a day, or 11 mg/kg twice a day, for 7 to 10 days.
Do not administer antirobe capsules to animals with liver or kidney problems. Periodically test the liver and kidneys of otherwise healthy animals being treated with antirobe capsules for longer than a month.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Fast Shipping!
Our dog is on this as a maintainence drug for build up of tartar on her teeth. I can always expect the refill to come when I expect it too and am grateful for that!
May 12, 2008
Antirobe Caps are effective in treating soft tissue infections, dental infections, and bone infections in both cats and dogs. A prescription from your pet's veterinarian is required to obtain Antirobe Caps.
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price