At a Glance
Safe for cats and dogs
One of the most commonly prescribed antibiotics for pets
Effective in treating several different infections
Generic Alternative is Clindamycin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects may include an upset stomach, causing vomiting and diarrhea. More serious effects may occur if an allergic reaction is triggered.
Available in easy-to-administer capsules and liquid drops, avoiding the messiness of intramuscular injections
25mg per capsule
75mg per capsule
150mg per capsule
Use as directed by a veterinarian. Typically, dosage is 5.5 mg/kg once a day, or 11 mg/kg twice a day, for 7 to 10 days.
Do not administer antirobe capsules to animals with liver or kidney problems. Periodically test the liver and kidneys of otherwise healthy animals being treated with antirobe capsules for longer than a month.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Treats a variety of bacterial infections
- Also for canine periodontal disease and urinary tract infections caused by E. coli
- For use in dogs and cats
- Promotes healthy recovery from a myriad of conditions
- Treats serious cases of bronchial and diseases in the lungs, intestines, spinal cord, brain and blood.
- Provides relief in emergency anaphylactic reactions, spine trauma, and shock
- Safe and effective pain relief
- Number 1 treatment for arthritis pain
- Improvement often seen within a few days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Fast Shipping!
Our dog is on this as a maintainence drug for build up of tartar on her teeth. I can always expect the refill to come when I expect it too and am grateful for that!
May 12, 2008
Antirobe Caps are effective in treating soft tissue infections, dental infections, and bone infections in both cats and dogs. A prescription from your pet's veterinarian is required to obtain Antirobe Caps.
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price