At a Glance
Safe for cats and dogs
One of the most commonly prescribed antibiotics for pets
Effective in treating several different infections
Generic Alternative is Clindamycin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects may include an upset stomach, causing vomiting and diarrhea. More serious effects may occur if an allergic reaction is triggered.
Available in easy-to-administer capsules and liquid drops, avoiding the messiness of intramuscular injections
75mg per capsule
150mg per capsule
Use as directed by a veterinarian. Typically, dosage is 5.5 mg/kg once a day, or 11 mg/kg twice a day, for 7 to 10 days.
Do not administer antirobe capsules to animals with liver or kidney problems. Periodically test the liver and kidneys of otherwise healthy animals being treated with antirobe capsules for longer than a month.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Fast Shipping!
Our dog is on this as a maintainence drug for build up of tartar on her teeth. I can always expect the refill to come when I expect it too and am grateful for that!
May 12, 2008
Antirobe Caps are effective in treating soft tissue infections, dental infections, and bone infections in both cats and dogs. A prescription from your pet's veterinarian is required to obtain Antirobe Caps.
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price