In stock! Order now!
At a Glance
Treats soft tissue infections in dogs and cats
Prevents bacteria from forming normal cell walls
Generic Alternative is Clindamycin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
You're saving off retail price
Antirobe (clindamycin) is used in the treatment of soft tissue infections, dental infections and bone infections caused by susceptible strains of bacteria.
Generic Alternative is Clindamycin.
Side Effects and Warnings
The side effects of clindamycin may include vomiting and diarrhea.
This medication should not be used in animals allergic to it or lincomycin. Use with caution when given with neuromuscular blocking agents (usually administered pre-op). Do not use in animals with kidney or liver disease. Clindamycin may be given with or without food. Nursing puppies or kittens may develop diarrhea since the medication passes in the milk. Periodic liver and kidney tests should be performed if the pet is on this medication for more than one month.
25mg/ml., 20ml bottle
Use As Directed By Veterinarian
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Fit dogs 3-29 pounds comfortably and securely
- Durable, long-lasting neoprene mesh is light weight and breathable for comfort
- Adjustable nylon straps allow for a perfect fit
- Effectively treats nausea, vomiting, and reflux in dogs and cats
- Normalizes the digestive system
- Also useful in treating vomiting from chemotherapy and post-surgery digestive symptoms
- Antibiotic drop used to topically treat eye infections
- Works against a wide variety of bacteria
- For use in dogs, cats and horses
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 Using this for pulse therapy on our cat, Yogi - results have been great
August 24, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 older cat med
my 18 year old cat was going down hill very fast last summer dropping weight. our vet gave her the antirobe aqua drops( for tooth decay and infection) she has gained 2 pounds and is running around like a kitten. eats everything! i think we would have lost her if we hadn't tried this med.
December 31, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 No dental disease for your dog!
As a prophylactic, just three drops in the dog's food, once a week, & the dog's teeth, gums & breath will be perfect! Have been using this for about 15 years & it works every time!
December 5, 2007