Rated 5 out of 5 by tootsie Skin allergies
My Scottish terrier has allergies. Animax helps him with the irritations and itching quite a bit. It seems to work almost immediately. I always keep a supply handy especially in the summer months during allergy season.
July 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 Impressive Healing, questionable effect on Dog
After just a few days of using this product, my dog's wound had sealed up considerably. He had gotten his tail caught in a door and was nipped on both ends of his tail. Antibiotics alone were not healing it fast enough. Another vet prescribed this to apply and within days I was surprised at the effect. However, I was and still am concerned that he keeps trying to get at his tail wound. I'm not sure if he's in pain, or if the scabs are itching, although the product does say it is an anti-itch. He ripped off his bandage and went at it--licking away with a ferocity I've never seen. I'm not sure if it's the product or the wound that has him trying to get a this tail. He is drawn to the smell of it right away, as soon as I open the ointment he's sniffing away and trying to lick it off. If you are using this for wound care, be sure to use an e-collar! For the most part, I think it's beneficial.
December 10, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 Very Helpful!
Our 5-year-old siberian husky has problems with his ears with the changes in the weather. Animax ointment has been the one and only medication that gives him almost immediate relief from his symptoms, and we are very big fans of this medication.
April 1, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 Best product ever!
I have been using this product since 2004, it is the best for my beagle. If she got vaginal redness, I would put some in her vagina and it would clear it right up. I use it on every wound, bite, and ear trouble. Nothing else is so effective for so many problems. Can't recommend it enough!
November 30, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 allergies
I LOVE this product. My dog is allergic to dust mites, molds, and weeds. By instilling it in his ears, it relieves him of itching.
November 13, 2007
Rated 4 out of 5 Great med, but Very Painful during infection
This is an excellent product to cover a variety of problems, including infections/inflammation from ear mites. However, it is extremely painful to the animal when starting treatment.
August 20, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 mosquito bites that get scratched to a wound
I put it on my dogs bites from mosquito's that she had scratched that got infected. One application and the sores healed. Excellent product.
July 23, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 Bug Bite
After only 3 days, the lump on our dogs leg went down significantly. I am very happy with this product and our dog is no longer licking the spot, nor does it seem to bother him anymore.
May 3, 2007