At a Glance
Metabolizes in just 2 hours
Easy to administer tablet for the treatment of bladder stones
Dissolves pre-existing stones
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Side Effects and Warnings
Seek emergency veterinary aid if your pet experiences an allergic reaction such as, hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat, blood in the urine, pain when urinating, a rash, eye irritation, fever, chills or joint aches or severe nausea or vomiting. Consult veterinarian if your pet experiences upset stomach or diarrhea, dizziness or drowsiness or an acute attack of arthritis, or anything out of the ordinary.
Ampicillin or amoxicillin may increase the risk of rash development. Notify your veterinarian if your pet is being given a thiazide diuretic, azathioprine, drugs used to treat cancer, cyclosporine, warfarin or theophylline. Consult to your veterinarian before administering additional prescription or over the counter medications.
300mg per tablet
Administer Allopurinol to the exact specifications prescribed by veterinarian. Give Allopurinol orally with water and food.
All Weights: 5mg per pound of body weight, once daily with food
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Bladder stones can be just as painful in dogs as they are in humans. Allopurinol can help your pet avoid that pain by inhibiting the production of uric acid.
In stock! Order now!
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price