At a Glance
Metabolizes in just 2 hours
Easy to administer tablet for the treatment of bladder stones
Dissolves pre-existing stones
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Side Effects and Warnings
Seek emergency veterinary aid if your pet experiences an allergic reaction such as, hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat, blood in the urine, pain when urinating, a rash, eye irritation, fever, chills or joint aches or severe nausea or vomiting. Consult veterinarian if your pet experiences upset stomach or diarrhea, dizziness or drowsiness or an acute attack of arthritis, or anything out of the ordinary.
Ampicillin or amoxicillin may increase the risk of rash development. Notify your veterinarian if your pet is being given a thiazide diuretic, azathioprine, drugs used to treat cancer, cyclosporine, warfarin or theophylline. Consult to your veterinarian before administering additional prescription or over the counter medications.
300mg per tablet
Administer Allopurinol to the exact specifications prescribed by veterinarian. Give Allopurinol orally with water and food.
All Weights: 5mg per pound of body weight, once daily with food
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Safe for cats and dogs
- Treats internal and external fungal infections, as well as Cushing’s disease
- Also used to treat Cushing's disease
- Promotes healthy recovery from a myriad of conditions
- Treats serious cases of bronchial and diseases in the lungs, intestines, spinal cord, brain and blood.
- Provides relief in emergency anaphylactic reactions, spine trauma, and shock
- Treats various conditions, such as kennel cough and bronchitis
- Relieves itching and reduces inflammation
- Prevents the development of raw areas that are created by excessive scratching
Bladder stones can be just as painful in dogs as they are in humans. Allopurinol can help your pet avoid that pain by inhibiting the production of uric acid.
In stock! Order now!
To get PetPlus no markup pricing on this item, please upgrade to the Treatment Plan, which includes prescriptions, vitamins and more!
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price