At a Glance
Protects against fleas and mites, killing adults and offering ongoing protection
Protects against worms (heart, hook, round, and whip)
Kills adult fleas and provides on-going dog flea control
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
A popular form of heartworm control, Advantage Multi for Dogs is a once-a-month topical solution, using two different types of medicine to ward off and kill fleas, mites, and intestinal parasites. Advantage Multi also helps with heartworm control. Lasting for 30 days, Advantage Multi flea treatment is waterproof to help guarantee that you get every last one of those days, regardless about rain, or impromptu swimming sessions. Safe to use on puppies seven weeks and older, and three pounds and up, protect your dog today with Advantage Multi.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects of Advantage Multi may include behavioral changes, coughing, drooling, scratching, sleepiness, or thirst. Immediately contact your veterinarian if you observe any of these listed. As with any dog flea control solutions, medications, supplements and vitamins, interactions can occur. Consult your veterinarian before administering any medications to your pet.
Ask your veterinarian about Advantage for dogs or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
Green - 3-9 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Teal - 9-20 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Red - 20-55 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Blue - 55-88 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Brown - 88-110 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Store Advantage Multi in a cool, dry place.
Apply Advantage Multi, by squeezing the contents of the pipette directly onto skin, at parted hair, between shoulder blades. For dogs weighing 20 pounds and over, apply in 3 to 4 spots along spine, outside of licking reach.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 43
Rated 5 out of 5 by jubeli123 This product does the job well.
Easy to administer on dog. Full protection except for heartworm.
April 23, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by littlechik I really like this product and is easy to use
This is what my Vet. recommended and I really like using it for my dog.
March 21, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by BaxterBoo Works well
I don't like having to use either heart worm meds or a flea/tick repellent. However, since both seem to be somewhat necessary when one owns a dog, I feel like Advanage Multi might be the best way to cover both issues at the same time.
February 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Liz89 Works Great
I have been using this product on my dogs for years, and it works great!
December 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nan76 Pepper's and Shadows 6 mos. each Multi Advantage was received 11/03/14
I use this ;product on both Pepper and Shadow and have had great results.for Multi Advantage. no ticks, no heart worms, no worms and no fleas. Thanks.
November 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ShellyNWP Two meds in one; convenient
The real advantage in this product is that you are treating fleas and ticks at the same time as heart worm making it a great value and very convenient. I live in a very warm climate and the dogs are outside quite a bit but we have not had one flea as long as I apply monthly as directed.
October 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by carter75 easier
My dog is like a child when dealing with taking medicine. No matter what I wrap it in, she will easy the out layer and spot out the pill. I love that this product ifs used to take care of fleas, ticks and heartworm prevention without a pill.
September 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by maya great features
I like that this product is one step! heartworm and flea all in one ! just have to do one step on my dogs instead of 2 .
September 12, 2014
Flea & Tick
Advantage Multi for Dogs
Advantage Multi has become a staple in the world of flea and tick preventatives, and for good reason. Using both an insecticide (imidacloprid) and a parasiticide (moxidectin) together, Advantage Multi for Dogs is a 100% effective, monthly, topical solution for heartworm control, as well as for fleas, mites, and other intestinal parasites.
In stock! Order now!
Advantage Multi for Dogs
based on 43
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price