· Managing the day to day operations and optimization of all SEM, retargeting, and comparison shopping engine programs in collaboration with vendors, agencies and other key stakeholders.
· Conducting a complete analysis of SEM campaigns and identifying strategy to grow the program’s effectiveness in acquiring new customers.
· Maintaining and growing our presence in the comparison shopping space and on Amazon including optimization of product feeds, bidding strategies and working with the merchandising team to identify qualified products to promote aggressively in these channels.
· Negotiating and reviewing advertising agreements with key partners (rates, placements, parameters, etc).
· Working with SEO partners and with the internal team to improve PetCareRx placements on Search Engine Results Pages.
· Managing the creative development and execution of creative for these channels as applicable.
· Generating campaign performance reports, providing performance analysis and executing on that analysis to ensure positive ROI.
· 3-5+ years directly related experience in building and managing PPC campaigns
· Experience with bid management/campaign management/ad serving technologies or the principles thereof (e.g., Atlas DMT, Marin, Acquisio).
· Experience managing, optimizing and growing multiple direct response online media campaigns and partnerships.
· Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on your analysis.
· Experience managing comparison shopping channels and Amazon Marketplace a plus.
· Experience managing display advertising (retargeting, contextual, behavioral, social) a plus.
· Excellent fiscal responsibility.
· Advanced analytical skills.
· Thorough understanding of online creative strategy development.
· Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
· Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
· Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
· PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)