We are seeking highly energetic and motivated self-starters with a proven record of success in ongoing pre/post sales account management via telephone.
Responsibilities: The Inside Sales Representative will be based out of New York City or Lynbrook, NY. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively generate sales for new customers in a timely manner via cold calling and follow-up from sales leads.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the organization's products and services.
• Qualify, engage, validate customers’ needs and close opportunities using strong inter-personal skills.
• Become knowledgeable about prospective customers’ business practices and functions through enhanced listening skills.
• Sell in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture while implementing corporate sales POA.
• Use of webinars and other online software for product demonstrations to potential customers.
• Use of CRM to consistently provide strong customer follow-up and weekly progress reports to sales management.
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, time management, listening and communication skills
- Self-motivated, accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to be coached and mentored to enhance consultative selling, organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2-5 years of Inside Sales experience in the B2B space
- Strong preference to candidates with experience selling small to medium businesses
· Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Proficiency with MS Office, CRM tools and Webinars
- Experience with customer contact database software such as Salesforce is a plus