Your PetCareRx Points (0)
For a complete selection of aquarium products, visit our
My 6 month old Beagle ate D-Con mouse poison and passed a stool with the poison in it a few days later. She is showing no other signs of problems. What should I do?
You should bring your pet to the vet asap. The effects of mice poison ingestion doesn't start until a few days later. Good luck, vetcare
"Your company is fantastic!!! Your prices are fantastic!!! Thanks to having both ..." Read All »
View More PetCareRx Reviews »