Omega Paw Roll 'n Clean - Self-Cleaning Litter Box DirectionsAssembly Instructions:
1. With the opening lip facing towards you, place the base of the litter box on the floor
2. The ‘Bend Here - This side up’ will be to facing the left-hand side as you place the bottom of the grate between the two plastic holders in the base.
3. Bend the grate towards the right side of the box.
4. From the back of the litter box, press the grate into the groove located on the top of the base.
5. Press the grate into the groove from back to front. DO NOT press from the middle out. It will not lock the top of the grate into the top of the base.
6. Place the top of the litter box onto the base. Pull the latches back to ensure they slide into the slots in the top of the base.
7. Lock all of the latches onto the base. Place the Scoop into the open slot located on the right side of the box.
1. With the cat opening facing towards you.Stand in front of the box
2. Then, slowly roll the box halfway to the right (180 degrees). DO NOT roll the box too quickly. If you do it won’t scoop the litter properly since it needs time to seperate used litter from clean litter.
3. Roll the box back to your left to its starting position.
4. Remove the clumped litter and dispose of its contents accordingly.
5. Place the Scoop back into the slot in the litter box.
6. Roll the box approximately a quarter of the way to your left.The kitty litter will then come back out into the box.